The Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Hoody is a slim insulating layer which uses Thermal Mapping Technology to give you warmth where you need it most to optimize warmth and mobility while minimizing bulk.I think this means they have a Predator-like guy with crazy heat vision designing their jackets.The soft shell is made of Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric which wicks moisture, blocks wind and sheds rain.The interior is lined with brushed tricot for increased warmth and next-to-skin comfort.The Hybridge Hoody offers a longer cut at the back and elbow articulation for greater coverage and mobility.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Hoody
- Hip-length; but cut longer at the back for moreprotection from the cold and wind
- Shaped hood with high collar closure forgreater warmth
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper, withCanada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated centre front storm flap
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK reversedcoil zipper
- 3M reflective tape around lower sleeve
- Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
- Single-handed adjustable hem to seal out coldand wind
- Canada Goose logo ribbon along inside collar
- Elbow articulation, for greater movement
- Recessed, Lycra stretch cuff s for comfort andwarmth
- Interior left hand drop-in pocket with Velcro?closure
- Center back length: 27" / 68.58cm